My name will not appear on your ballot, unless you choose to put me there. Because my write-in candidacy to be the next U.S. Senator from Maine is on file with the Maine Secretary of State, your vote for me will count. At a minimum you must put RILEY to show intent to vote for the candidacy of James N. Riley, Jr., then rank your choice. Please rank WRITE-IN-RILEY first. It would be an honor to have your vote.
• Maine should be the HQ for the newest branch of the U.S. Military. #SpaceportMaine
• COVerage For Everyone ForEver must focus on lowering actual healthcare costs. #COVFEFE
• Excess election cash could help repay student loans. #CampaignCashForCollege
• Our prison, bail, and criminal justice systems need reform. #EqualJusticeForAll
• Outdated prohibition laws should be revised to reflect modern norms. #LegalizeAndTaxIt
• As an "Art Of The Deal" thumping, ex-Dem, Buddhist Republican #NoOneIsMoreIndependent
• Boycotting ranked choice or sitting out the election won't #HelpYourCandidateWin